- The Fastest DRAM solution
- SK hynix's 1ynm 16Gb HBM2E is the industry's fastest memory at 3.6Gbps in I/O speed, processing 460GB of data per second using 1,024 I/Os. With 36% better heat dissipation than the previous HBM2, our new HBM2E is a truly efficient memory with robust performance for your system.
- HBM Performance Trend
- SK hynix leads the HBM market with ambitions for even faster HBM solutions: Our HBM3, under development, will be capable of processing more than 665GB of data per second at 5.2Gbps in I/O speed.
- Thermal Improvement
- Our HBM2E has 36% better heat dissipation than HBM2, which allows it to stay on average 14 degrees celsius cooler under the same operating
- Up to 9x Bandwidth, 2x Gen-on-Gen Capacity Improvement
- Compared to the 2.4GB/s bandwidth of DDR5 and 64GB/s of GDDR6, HBM2E can perform up to 9x faster, processing 460GB of data per second. HBM2E also doubles the density over the previous-gen HBM2 by realizing a 16GB solution with a combination of eight 16Gb DRAM die, compared to the 8Gb core die density on the HBM2.
Search by Specs
Are you sure
to clear all results?