CMOS Image Sensor
- Vivid Impression with
Intensive Pixel Technology
- SK hynix's CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) lineup is advanced, diverse, and optimized to the trend of slimmer smartphones with greater functionality, and includes the 1.0um "Black Pearl" line for smartphone multi-cameras and "Hi-4821Q / Hi-3221Q" with 0.8um pixel technology.
- Best-in-class 0.8um Pixel Pitch
with Paired PDAF
- The narrow pixel pitch of 0.8um is optimized for ever-slimmer smartphones, while Paired PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) ensures greater image quality.
- Remosaic IP for Real-time
Conversion to Bayer format
- A re-mosaic algorithm allows users to easily convert real-time between resolution-centric and quality-centric camera modes depending on the lighting conditions.
- Dual Conversion Gain(DCG) Pixel: optimizes pixel sensitivity
- DCG automatically adapts the camera to surrounding lighting conditions, enabling steady production of high-quality and high-ISO images even when the lighting rapidly shifts.
Search by Specs
SK Hynix First 128-Layer NAND Consumer PCle NVMe SSD Related Material
Are you sure
to clear all results?